What good is a bachelorette party without some music? It doesn’t matter whether you want some background tunes to set the tone right as you enjoy your party games or a centerpiece playlist to blast through your powerful sound system as you take to the dance floor – we’ve got your covered.
We will split our roundup into different themes or bachelorette party ideas to help you choose the perfect songs for your party with ease.
Mash Up Bachelorette Party Playlist
Start things easy with a mash-up playlist if people haven’t warmed up yet and don’t really know the direction the bachelorette party is going to take. The good thing about mash-up playlists is they mix almost all popular songs across genres making it easy to keep everyone at the party entertained.
If you are not big on music, you can actually get through the entire party listening to a mash-up playlist alone. This playlist will do great as a background track or even as center stage music with unexpected surprises every now and then.
- “Run the World (Girls),” by Beyonce
- “One Dance” by Drake Feat. Wizkid and Kyla
- “Just Dance” by Lady Gaga
- “Sorry” by Justin Bieber
- “Work” by Rihanna Feat. Drake
- “Me, Myself, and I,” by G-Eazy and Bebe Rexha
- “Don’t Let Me Down” by The Chainsmokers
- “Dangerous Woman,” by Ariana Grande
- “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyonce
- “Can’t Stop the Feeling” by Justin Timberlake
- “Hotline Bling” by Drake
- “Just Like Fire” by P!nk
- “Dangerous Woman” by Ariana Grande
- “Here” by Alessia Cara
- “Bootylicious,” by Destiny’s Child
- “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” by Meghan Trainor Feat. John Legend
- “Sit Still, Look Pretty” by Daya
- “Girl on Fire – Inferno Version,” by Alicia Keys & Niki Minaj
- “Ex’s & Oh’s” by Elle King
- “Disturbia” by Rihanna
- “Gold” by Kiiara
- “Middle” by DJ Snake, Bipolar Sunshine
- “Roar” by Katy Perry
- “Closer” by The Chainsmokers Feat. Halsey
- “Cheap Thrills” by Sia Feat. Sean Paul
- “My House” by Flo Rida
- “Work From Home” by Fifth Harmony Feat. Ty Dolla Sign
- “This Is What You Came For” by Calvin Harris Feat. Rihanna
- “Pillowtalk” by Zayn
- “Dynamite” by Taio Cruz
Sexy Country Music Bachelorette Party Playlist
Country music can be relaxing, romantic, and frankly awe-inspiring. The kick back and relax vibe can make it great background music especially when you’re welcoming people and want to make them feel relaxed.
Check this too: Top 10 Thoughtful Bachelorette Party Gift Ideas
The good thing is not all country music is slow, boring, and simply unrelatable. We’ve compiled a list of catchy tunes that will definitely spice up your bachelorette party and leave all your guests with something new to sing along to.
- “Heaven” by Ken Brown
- “Must be Doin’ Somethin’ Right” by Billy Currington
- “I Love This Bar” by Toby Keith
- “Come a Little Closer” by Dierks Bentley
- “Your Man” by Josh Turner
- “You Shouldn’t Kiss Me Like This” by Toby Keith
- “Raining on Sunday” by Keith Urban
- “Come to Bed” by Gretchen Wilson
- “I Melt” by Rascal Flatts
- “Let’s Make Love” by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
- “Remind Me” by Brad Paisley ft. Carrie Underwood
- “Breathe” by Faith Hill
- “Need You Now” by Lady Antebellum
- “Come Over” by Kenny Chesney
- “Alone With You” by Jake Owen
- “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off” by Kenny Chesney
- “I May Hate Myself in the Morning” by Lee Ann Womack
- “Getting’ You Home” by Chris Young
- “Crazy One More Tome” by Kip Moore
- “Strawberry Wine” Deana Carter
- “Keep Me Up All night” by Julie Roberts
- “I’d Love to Be Your Last” by Julie Roberts
- “Save Tonight” by Eagle-eye Cherry
- “Nothing On But the Radi” by Gary Allen
- “Over” by Blake Shelton
- “Let me Touch You for a While” by Alison Krauss and Union Station
The Bad B**Ch Bachelorette Playlist
This could be your last chance to let loose and unleash the naughty girl in you. Playing some music to remind you of what the real bad ones do could put you in the mood even if you don’t want to copy them.
A bad b**ch playlist is a great way to psych up people and prepare them for dancing or for a night out. It will loosen some up for upcoming events ensuring that your party doesn’t end up stiff cold.
Dance Bachelorette Party Playlist
Did you set up your party with a dance floor or do people feel like moving to a beat? Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. The songs in this dance bachelorette party playlist are not only danceable but also fun and a great way to ensure everyone participates.
Danceable songs cut across genres and rarely celebrate a specific theme. Nonetheless, we will focus on songs that encourage group dances, have a known dance challenge, and are generally easy to move to even if you are not an expert dancer.
Girl Power Bachelorette Party Playlist
Girl power! Want to find the right songs to keep you pumped? We have the playlist that you will identify with and help you whip everyone into a fun frenzy. Power songs are sort of motivational and can help you and your troupe go through the party and emerge psyched up to face life challenges better.
They are not boring. Don’t worry. They are great sing-alongs and danceable songs that you can easily enjoy in a wide variety of ways.
Dirty Bachelorette Party Songs
Bachelorette and bachelor parties are known to be wild and sometimes dirty. If you don’t want to physically tread the line, you can still explore your sexual side without indulging by throwing in a dirty playlist.
There are many songs that will play into this mood. We’ve compiled some of the most relatable and made sure the majority are by women to keep the mood going.
Strip Tease Bachelorette Party Songs
It doesn’t matter if you hire a stripper or not. You can set up your own show with your friends and a makeshift dancing pole – as long as you have the right playlist. These songs are easy to mock or real strip to and will add some flair to an otherwise normal bachelorette party.
You can go a step further and dim the lights or look for colored LED lights in advance that will transform the room into a makeshift strip club. Remember to throw this part of the bachelorette party at night or it won’t make any sense.
Pre Night Out Bachelorette Party Playlist
If your party hinges around a night out, you can use a pre night out playlist to psych people up as they dress and get ready to leave.
Check this too: Bachelorette Party 101: The Rules and Etiquette
This will work best if you are all leaving from the same building especially if you threw a destination party and are sharing accommodation.
The Morning After Bachelorette Party Playlist
If you partied hard, you’ll definitely need something to ease you out of the mood on the day after. Don’t let your in-house guests crash. Ease them out of the party softly with these cool after party bachelorette party songs that are a pick from last night but still calming and soothing in their own right
Check this too: Classy Bachelorette Party Decorations: Crafts and Ideas